I Raced them ALL MONSTER Medal's & Pre Ordered WINTER RUN SERIES Hoodies will be available for pick up at this years
Luck of The Irish!!
Registration for the 2013 / 14 GLM Winter Run Series is Now OPEN.
5K, 10K and Kids Runs (Ages 3 to 8yrs) available.
Tentitive Race Schedule:
October 27th Oconomowoc (W2WR - Pumpkin Run)
November 24th Waukesha (The Elf Run)
December 31st West Allis (Run Into the New Year)
February 2nd Milwaukee (The EXPO Run)
February 16th Oconomowoc (The Big Chill Run)
March 22nd Hartland (Luck of the Irish Run)
Changes for the 2013 / 14 GLM Winter Run Series
THE FIRST 200 participants to Sign up for all 6 Races (Use code GLMWINTERRUN) get a $30 discount.
1. Registration for all events or individual events can be done at one site at one time. www.active.com (Search for GLM Winter Run Series).
2. Two events Feature Post Race Concerts: Chasin Mason wil play after the Run Into the New Year and The Dirty Boogie (Tentitive) will play after the Big Chill Run.
3. Kids Runs at each event for ages 3 to 8 yrs. Kids 3 to 6yrs will run 1/4 Mile and Kids 7 and 8yrs will run 1/2 mile.
4. Tee Shirt selection: Gender Specific Tech Tees or Unisex Long Sleeve Cotton are available. You need to sign up 30 days before an event to ensure that you receive your event tee on Race Day.
5. The I raced them ALL Sweatshirt has been replaced with an "I Raced them ALL MONSTER Medal" (5" medal). The Sweatshirts can still be ordered for just $3 per event - $18. This can be done at any online registration.
6. Event start times are moved back to allow it to be a bit warmer (Hopefully)
7. World Record Attempt (And Raising $100,000 for MACC Fund) at the RINY - 500 racers linked together to run a 5k.
You can easily change race distances at the race site on race day. This is the easiest way to change your race. Just go to the Solutions and corrections table on race morning. The change takes 10 seconds.
Thank you to the water station team for holding out in the cold, no lets call it fridged temps today. It was a credit to the race organization and the volunteers themselves. Also, thank you to the registration team before the race. I made a mistake and forgot my bib at home. When I went up to the Solutions table, they could not have been more easy to deal with and friendly!
Denis R. 12/31/13
Thank you very much for taking care of my run time status. We appreciate all your efforts in making these events available, easy to attend and raising money for such a great cause. This is our first race series with GLM and it has been a completely AWESOME experience! And the tracking of run times and overall standings have been great!
Jeff D. 12/31/13
First I would like to congratulate you on the success in very bad conditions, of the run Tuesday. You accomplished a feat, that I and the other runners appreciate
David E. 12 /31/13
GLM and PT Timing have teamed up to provide our athletes with the ability to print their individual results on an Athlete Receipt just 5 Minutes after YOU FINISH.
You can get your Race Reciept printed at the white tent near the finish line and PT Timing Trailer just 5 minutes after you finish a GLM Event. It will show your Gun Time, Your Chip Time and your Age Group and overall place. Even though the entire field may not be finished running you can PICK UP YOUR AGE GROUP MEDAL IMMEDIATLY!
Take your reciept to the Awards table and show them your reciept and bib number and claim your age group award immediatly. ANOTHER ATHLETE IMPROVEMENT TO MAKE YOUR RACE DAY EVEN MORE ENJOYABLE!
BODY MECHANICS IS OUR HYDRATION SPONSOR FOR THE 2013 GLM WINTER
RUN SERIES. Learn a little bit about Body Mechanics:
When you want to feel better and return to your active lifestyle Body Mechanics Physical Therapy can help.
We will help you finally heal those nagging aches and pains with individualized attention and hands-onphysical therapy treatment delivered by some of the area’s most advanced trained, board-certified physical therapists. Also, you will see the same therapist each time you visit with 30-60 minute one-to-one appointments in our state-of-the art clinics conveniently located in Pewaukee and Milwaukee.
Many physical therapy clinics teach standardized exercise programs and use a variety of machines and devices with a cookie cutter approach that is not individualized. In contrast, we apply a unique whole-body approach to your care with skilled manual physical therapy methods and individualized restorative exercises that will get rapid positive results, maximize your physical potential, and get you out of pain.
807 N. Jefferson
Milwaukee, WI 53202
1177 Quail Court,
Pewaukee, WI 53072